Frequently Asked Questions

What if I can’t afford to send my child?

Camp Sue Osborn offers “Camperships” which pay a portion of (or sometimes full) amount of camp costs to those who can verify financial need. Just fill out and submit a Campership Form or call 440-602-1037 for more information.

Can Camp Sue Osborn be used for extended school year services?

Typically, no. We are simply a recreational setting for children with disabilities, which means many IEP goals are simply not applicable to camp. We also do not have the ability to document or provide the needed structure for extended school year services.

I love CSO's mission. How can I contribute?

There are many ways that people can give to Camp Sue and all are equally appreciated. CLICK HERE to learn more!